Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Product Update



Hey There!


Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!! So I tried two different things this weekend to see how I like it. The first was I tried the Deva Curl One Conditoner as a leave in and LOVED IT....it really does lock in the moisture. If you have thick coarse hair like me use it as a leave in conditioner.


The second thing I tried was the Miss Jessie Baby Buttercreme. I was told to try not to wash my hair everyday but I know I needed something to keep that moisture and my fresh curly look so I decided to give Miss Jessie's a try. Sunday morning I got up and put some in the palm of my hand and pulled it through from root to end and hair was moisturized and looked fresh. Seems like its pretty good for those second day curls.


In a different post I will follow up on the Deva Curl No Poo Shampoo....stay tuned!


Peace, love, and hair


Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment