Friday, June 10, 2011

Review of Mixed Silk by Sally Beauty Company



So one of our merchandisers recommended the Leave in Conditioner by Mixed Silk by Sally for me to try on my hair and then follow up with some of my favorite polisher. Lately my hair had been feeling like an oriental rug and it was fustrating me. So I went to Sally and of course they were having a sale on it and you can purchase the deep conditioner and you get the leave in for free, so I said what the heck, I can get all three for the price of two. This morning I wet my hair in the shower and applied the leave in conditioner and then I applied the Sally polisher. So far my hair feels very soft and I am liking it. I will let you know by the end of the day whether I will use it again. The ingredients for the leave in conditioner are:

WATER ,AMODIMETHICONE ,WHEAT AMINO ACIDS ,STEARALKONIUM CHLORIDE ,GLYCERIN ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,POLYSORBATE 60 ,METHYL GLUCETH-20 ,GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE ,HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OI ,OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL ,SILK AMINO ACIDS ,HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN ,DMDM HYDANTOIN ,METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE ,METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE ,YELLOW 5 ,YELLOW 6 ,FRAGRANCE ,ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE ,BENZYL BENZOATE ,BENZYL SALICYLATE ,CITRONELLOL ,HEXYL CINNAMAL ,LIMONENE ,LINALOOL

Now it has been said that you should avoid alchohol however speaking with our educator on staff at my job (Charlette High) she said that you need to pay attention to where it is on the list of ingredients and that not all alcohol is bad. Cetearyl alcohol is not necessarily bad because it is derived from fat and so it acts as a thickening agent to make the product not so soupy.

Peace, Love, and Hair

Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment