Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Daily Regimine? Deep Conditioner?! Still Trying to Figure it Out!





























I am finally back from China and my bachelorette festivities in Miami with the girls. Right before I went to China I decided that I would wash my hair on a daily basis for the next couple of weeks to see how my hair responded to that treatment. It has def grown and I like this routine. So here has been my daily regimine for the past 3 weeks.




1. Shampoo with Kinky Curly Shampoo




2. Condition with Curls professional line conditioner (rinse out)




3. Add the Kinky Curly Knot Today leave in conditioner




4. Curls gel'se lec to hold my curls






5. Curly Q's Red Velvet Cupcake Cream Moisturizer





Well when I got to Miami, the weather was drastically different and my hair felt like an oriental rug and I decided to experiment with some different products because as you all know Memphis weather is drastically different in April than it is from June- Early September. It is humid and extremely hot and I will probably need a new regimine for the summer. So yesterday I decided when I got back from Miami that I really needed to do a deep conditioning treatment. So I went swimming and decided to try Carol's Daughter Tui Shampoo and Smoothie and leave the smoothie on for 20-25 minutes and then add some black vanilla leave in conditioner. I woke up this morning and my hair felt like an oriental rug......can I say ROUGH! I needed to wash my hair again (which is not so bad since I have short hair)!!! However my sister said my cute little niece has the same issue of dryness that i have and she told me to try Silken Child Moisturizing creme. I tried it and I will let you know by the end of the day what my hair feels like. Right now my edges feel a little rough :(......Help!! I need moisture so bad!!!! I have posted a picture of the new items I tried and you can see the other items in an earlier post

No comments:

Post a Comment