Thursday, June 16, 2011

Family of Brands: Deva Curl



















Ladies Ladies Ladies,


I thought I had found the cure with Kinky Curly, but I think Deva Curl maybe it. One of my co-worker's daughter said she had to break down and buy some $18 Deva Curl One Condition because it was the only conditioner that left her hair feeling soft and according to her mom she has some thick coarse hair. So I said wellllll maybe I should give it a shot. I went to Ulta and found some Deva Curl One Conditioner. I am big on using a family of brands because I think products do work well together when used properly. So I decided I would try it and I bought the trial size of the entire family and a microfiber Deva Curl towel all for $34. This morning I used the non lather shampoo (some people dont care for shampoos that dont lather because it doesnt give them the sense that their hair is clean) and followed up with the one conditioner (however I did rinse the conditioner out and put a little more in as a leave in) and I used the microfiber towel to dry my hair (i normally dont used a towel because they all cotton ones are so rough on your hair and the friction can cause damage) then placed a small amount of the gel and shine on my hair. My hair feels so soft and moisturized and its dry and not still dripping wet because i didnt dry it with a towel....I can say I do love this stuff. Their website is down but you can look at the reviews on naturallycurly.com, amazon.com, drugstore.com. You will also find the ingredients there as well (it wont let me copy and paste).


Question of the Day: Do you believe in using a family of products or do you mix and match?


Peace, Love, and Hair


Mel B


















No comments:

Post a Comment