Friday, April 15, 2011

What the heck do you use for a Daily Moisturizer?!?!



So yesterday I had some very pretty short curls. I woke up this morning. Not so much lol. I got in the shower with no shower cap to get my hair slightly damp and when I got out I put some Curls Creme Brule on my hair. That stuff smells delectable. It made my hair soft but my curls/fro still looks a little dry, so I put some EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Oil in there and it offered a small shine. I wanted to keep trying the Kinky Curly line however as I kept researching they dont have a daily moisturizer. Weird right? I am not sure you are supposed to rewet your hair everyday and put that curling custard on it. I really like the line but they should put a daily moisturizer in the line. I am going to check out their facebook page and see how people are refreshing their curls! I will keep you updated with the progress! Any suggestions on a daily moisturizer I will be willing to try as long as it is natural :)


Peace Love and Hair


Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment