Monday, April 18, 2011

Curls Galore



This weekend was quite interesting with the hair lol. My aunt saw my hair and loved it (hers looks just like it). She told me she had something to make my curls really soft and moisturized! I got up the next morning and wet my hair and she added some Lustrusilk Right on Curl Activator! Well she added way to much however once I got some of it out she was completely right it made my curls so soft and moisturized! I actually really liked it. This morning when i got out the shower i didnt have the luxury of being at her house so I didnt have it, but i did dampen my hair put some Curls control paste gel on it and my curls are still soft :). Try the Right on Curl Activator just be conscientious of how much you put on.


Peace Love and Hair


Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment