Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mars vs. Venus: Should you wash your hair everyday?!



To follow up my curls from yesterday, I put some Lavish Curls on it and then put the Curls paste on it and my curls are hydrated and soft. Pretty darn good line I would say thus far well minus that shampoo. My cousin didnt like the shampoo at all, he said he didnt feel like his hair was clean and that is why he loves EDEN BodyWorks so much because the peppermint and tea tree made him feel like his hair was very clean and moisturized!






So to dig deeper in my hair convo (wanted a review of the Curls Target line) with my cousin last night he tells "I wash my hair everyday "and I said "well that might not be such a good idea." He procedes to tell me he has a dry scalp and he needs to wash it everyday. Well I tell him maybe he shouldnt wash it everyday because that might be causing his dry scalp and that i didnt know any black man who washed his hair everyday. So I decided to start googling. I did some research and research shows that you can wash your hair about 3 times a week, but it's all in how your moisturize the hair because shampoo is designed to clean your hair and strip the moisture and conditoner and styling products help to put the mositure back in. I wonder do you think men and women hair are different and that a man can wash their hair everyday? Do men and women hair differ just like our thought process?!?Thoughts?!?!






Peace Love and Hair






Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment