Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Curls for Target













Hey! So I worked out this morning which is essential to a healthy body and to healthy hair :) I was very sweaty so i decided to wash my hair using the Curls Target line. I washed with the cleanser then followed with the coconut conditioner and then I put the goddess curls on my hair when it was wet just like i would have done with the curly custard from Kinky Curly. I finished it off with some of the curl paste from yesterday. My hair smells wonderful and its super soft and i have some tight cute curls. I am not a huge fan of the cleanser, it didnt lather very well and I didnt feel like my hair was thoroughly cleaned, but it really was. Overall the line was very good and I do recommend it. Let's see what my curls look like tomorrow :) now thats the test.














Peace Love and Hair














Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment