Friday, September 16, 2011

Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream



Good Afternoon my lovely readers!

Last week in Atlanta, I went to the Natural Hair Show at the Georgia International Convention Center. Such great deals were going on, EDEN BodyWorks had a special 4 products for $30, Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream $20, Shea Moisture had 3 for $20 and thats just a few of them. So of course I took advantage and bought a couple things I thought I would like to try. I bought the Jane Carter Curl Defining Cream, Shea Moisture Raw Shea Lotion, Jane Carter Nourishing Cream, and the Shea Moisture moisturizing line I received at their meet up as a gift. So excited to try them all!!!

So this morning I decided to try the Curl Defining Cream. So I washed my hair with the Shea Moisture Curly Shampoo, Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave in and then I towel dried my hair with the deva curl microfiber towel. Then I took the curling cream and applied it as if I was using the KCCC. My hair is super soft but my curls/coils are not defined at all! I might have used it wrong and I will try it again with my hair soaking wet like with the KCCC and see if it does a better job but right now its highly overpriced as a moisturizer which is all it did for me. I will try it again later and let you know how it works!

The Shea Moisture Raw Shea Lotion is super thick and I will use it this winter so I dont have dry skin, in the summer not so much since its humid in Memphis and it will probably just melt off!

Peace Love and Hair

Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment