Saturday, September 10, 2011

Heck Yea to Shea Moisture Coconut Curly Line!!


Hey Guys!

Its been a while since I have done a post. I have been busy! So when I was in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago I went to Walgreens and bought the trial size package of Shea Moister for Thick Curly hair. Included in the package was the shampoo, curl and style milk, shine mist, and the curl enhancing smoothie. I have to be honest. I loved the shampoo but I couldnt figure out where the conditioner was so I used the smoothie as the conditioner. Well Thursday night I had the pleasure of going to first meet up that Shea Moisture sponsored in Atlanta at the Lofts at Castleberry and talked to another naturalista that told me that she used the smoothie on her daughter everyday as a moisturizer and she wet it first. I also read in a pamphlet that the curly milk was a leave in conditioner! Go figure, so Friday morning I tried Shea Moister shampoo and used the curly milk as a leave in and dispersed the smoothie throughout my hair not like KCCC, but just rubbed it all over and figured through my curls. I absolutely LOVE this line!!! I loved the fact that the shampoo didnt strip my hair of all its moisture but my hair was clean and that the smoothie defined my curls and it looks and feels soooooo good. I definitely recommend this product line to anyone who has super thick coily curly hair and you have had issues with your hair feeling like a rug (lack of a better term).

I just got the Shea Moisture Curly Soufle and I cant wait to try it. I have heard some negative reviews however the owner said the agave that is in the product is what makes it kinda sticky and not to use a whole lot when applying to the hair. I will check back with you all in a week or so and let you know.

Also I am going to the Natural Hair Show tomorrow and I cant wait to pick up something new to try...

Peace Love and Hair

Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment