Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What I am doing to my hair THIS week!

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls,

I decided not wash my hair but once this week and try and keep my curls looking the freshest possible. I was very hesitant because when I wake up i have complete BED hair and its smashed in all different places (I sleep on a satin pillowcase), but I was like I bet there is some sort of routine I could have to grow my hair and not wash it every freaking day. Y'all (yes i am southern), I think I have found it. I washed my hair last Thursday with Shea Moisture Curly Shampoo and the Knot Today KC Leave in conditioner, followed by the KCCC....Curls were CUTE!!! That night before bed I decided i needed some type of oil so Carol's Daughter Lisa's Elixer was it! So the next day to refresh my curls, I used a spray bottle and wet my hair again and added some KCCC throughout to refreshen the curls that werent so cute. I then sprayed it with some Shea Moisture Curly Hibiscous Hold Mist and I have been repeating that everyday and drying a little with my diffuser. I also wanted to try this routine because its becoming winter and I cant walk outside with super wet hair (talk about SICK), NOT cool!

Step by Step Process:

Day 1
Shampoo (Shea Moisture Curly Shampoo)
Leave in Conditioner (KC Knot Today)
KCCC
Shine Mist (Shea Moisture Curly Shine Mist)

Day 1 night
Carol's Daughter Lisa's Hair Elixer

Day 2
Wet hair with spray
Add KCCC
Shine Mist

Day 2 Night

Hair Elixer

Day 3 and so forth

Repeat Day 2

So far this is working and my curls still look pretty darn good for pretty much now 5 day hair.

*I also realized my hair doesnt like glycerin at ALL...so all these products dont have glycerin in them, which is on purpose.

Try it and see if it works for you!

Peace Love and Hair

Mel B

No comments:

Post a Comment