Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tangles, Tangles, Tangles



For all you ladies out there who need to detangle their hair in the morning Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave in Conditioner is where it is. I was washing my hair every day or other day and my hairstylist told me that I shouldnt wash it everyday. However I read that women with Type 4 curls should never comb your hair dry so I needed something to detangle and moisturize so I could get through these curls/kinks. I happened to be in target and saw it was a revitalizing leave in coniditoner that was a spray and it was misty (kinda like a combination of water and your favorite conditioner in a spray bottle to detangle your weave). It was $7.99 and three of the first five ingredients (said to be the most important) I liked....Water, Aloe Vera, and Essential Oils. Gave a shot and I love it. I have been using it everyday to detangle my hair and then adding some of the Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme to lock in the moisture and keep it feeling soft all day. Jane Carter has some other items I might try out like the Curl Defining Creme that just came out in a 16oz jar. Soon as I get it I will let you know what I think

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about trying this... I'll have to check it out! I'm BC'ing on my 1 yr anniversary (12/31) so this will def come in handy!

    ReplyDelete